JellyPages.com

our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

16 January 2010

mother




i've eat plenty of pizza today.
really nyumi.
then my stomach bein' full.
alhamdulillah.

mother.
d terminology of mother is sacrificed and cannot be judge.
for me 'mother' just like a worth and can't buy.

I wish I could tell you, Mom

how much you mean to me....
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...
how much I thank you
for everything you've done.
Mom You've given me so much,
Love from your heart
and the warmth of your touch.
The gift of life and you're a friend to me.
We have a very Special Bond
which only comes from Allah S.W.t.
I'm sure you agree.
As a child I would say Mommy I Love You,
Now you're my Mother so dear
I love you even more
with each and every new year.

If I could had chosen,
I would have picked no other.
Than for you...to be my lifelong friend
and Precious Mother



no wonder i'll automatic hate some kind people who is never appricated what was mother done.
the hardships they bear in bringin' up a child could't same what we've done for our mother.
beneath, to much sacrified.