JellyPages.com

our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

08 January 2010

beutiful friday

friday

mornin' afternoon.
today i go to work like usual but it's rainin' outside.
really cool while waitin' rainin' stop.
.basah suda.
today i do my job with confident.
thank Allah.S.W.T

but today i'm not in d mood.
maybe I've somethings isn't settle.
herm. just because of request for an opinion, then she describe something what i don't mean for.
then let the stranger 'BIGGER' story in and let we become crushin'.
yeah it's was my fault maybe.
but d person please don't judge me like this.

yeah i admit that i don't have a lot of friends.
i don't know how to b d best for u.
sounds weird. I'd learn mistake from the mistaked i did and it's wrongly perception to my self.
hahaha i become crazy!


moral of d story : 
from now, I'll never let people know about myself, my problem and my story just because i don't want get them trouble in my problem. I've put much respect on them. thanks.