JellyPages.com

our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

23 July 2010

air itam

Assalamualaikum :)

wah. today my work is under pressure.
so pressure. but alhamdulillah i got my friend.
they always give me ' strengh'

to much problem in tis week.

i alwys heard that about people problem at work.
but tis time i've to face tis prob alone.
in my mind is how my late mum and my father workin'.
and then for futher.
of course we can't quick
we work
we need money
to survive all about duniawi.
and then too! we have to gain iman too.
for us in else world.
hopefully it become eazy and naturally.
aminnn...

what ever that happend to me just now i'll goin' to Batu Pahat with my sista.
Soon i'll meet my lil sister and my sister.
all d best.
wish all my journey will goin' eazy without any becomin' trouble.

ya Allah! kau jadi kan lah aku antara umat mu yg beriman..
dan jadi kan lah aku antara umat mu yang bersyukur..
jauh kan lah aku dari taksub duniawi.
sesungguhnya aku insan biasa yang lemah dari segala benda.