JellyPages.com

our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

14 February 2010

chinese aid

salam (:

this weekends actually i should follow my sista n mybig brother  goin' 'home' 
where there is my kampung i have been grow up for 18years old.
and today i'm still at k.l.
and do nothin'.
but am usin' opportunity this to cleaning my house cleaning my room and everything's.
alhamdullilah it's goin' eazy.

should i join' this kind things?
just now i see else photographer outin'.
look's like cool.
but i dint know when i should join em.
perhaps i day my dream will be truth.
but i've to make sure that i got 'it'.
hihik. <--my mission.

i think i better stop doin' somethin' that i dint like.
but how? hem just let me think it my self.
yes if i just keep quit it dint work.
but give me more time to take this.

*soon i'll upload my stuck picture. goin' crazy to get the extension *

zazz..