JellyPages.com

our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

23 December 2009

+ seharian +

+ seharian +
haih.
sangat ku xfaham dgn corak duniawi neh.
i keep thingkin'.
was it myfault???
hanya kerana nila setitik abes sume rosak?
should u use this sentence?
for me thats not.
once ur be my "some one" then i'll be u forever.
but once u throw me like a rubish then let me know.
i'll stand like nothing happend.
don't just make me like im dead.
unfair for our r***********
this is not bout love.
this is bout feeling' and understandin'.
(p/s : am just proud with my old friends.)
that all.
only her
hopefully shes d one whos always understand my prob.
for those who don't know the truth don't act like u knew everythings.
like u knew somethings i hidden.
even everythings i'd story but it's not d same.
u r totally wrong
i rather stay away like nothings happend than be a ****
all this is fake.
will never help me.
but just + more biggest problem of d life.
!out of my business!
but sumtime ku terpkir salah semua yg terjadi haruskah tertuju ke arah ku?
is that beginin' from me.
i try. try to stay away.
xper la. ape yg da jadi terjadi.
dgn itu ku terlihat segala kebenaran d depan mata.
maaf andai ku xsempurna wahai 'S******'
aku xsempurna seperti mereka yg laen yg kamu kenal.
sebaeknya am just 'away'

better than together.